Thursday, February 08, 2007

Spokespersons

Two days ago, I, like others, got short messages..."Dino Patti Djalal has been fired as presidential spokesperson for international affairs." So I rushed to ask Dino's friends. "No. It's a rumor. I've checked myself," one of his friends said. Today, we got mix information from the State Palace.

Detik.com quoted Andi Malarangeng, presidential spokesperson for domestic affairs indirectly 'confirmed' the rumor saying Dino got another special assignment (from the president) without further elaboration. But this evening, Tempointeraktif.com quoted Dino saying "I'm still the spokesperson."
Others say Dino has been asked to temporarily off-duty. "President SBY is looking for a new spokesperson," one officer at The State Palace said.
It's not clear why. Is it just a competition in the Inner Circle?

Labels:


READ MORE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home