Monday, January 01, 2007

Herwidayatmo's Back in Town

First of all, Happy New Year 2007. I really want to start 2007 differently. I started 2006 postings with floods in several areas. This year, I starts with my Herwidayatmo, former chairman of Capital Market Supersivory Body (Bapepam), who served two years as director at World Bank and just returned home recently. In fact I met him accidentally on Saturday while I had window shopping at Plaza Senayan. Herwidayatmo was with his son.

"As civil servant, I'll back to ministry of finance," he said when I asked what will be his new post.
"Are you going to start a news organization by yourself?" he asked about what I'm going to do in 2007.
Considering his close relationship with SBY as coordinating minister for politic & security affairs, I wonder whether he'll be promoted to higher lader as minister in the next cabinet reshuffle.

READ MORE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home