Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year Everybody!

Dear readers,
In the last few days I got tons of emails with compliments on what we did in this humble blog. Thank You so much. But I'm just a human being with lots of mistakes. I'm sorry if my articles have misled some of you, but I didn't have such intention. I just want to share my diary. As I mentioned in the previous post, in 2007 the blog will have new features like some of you might have noticed and it would still a free exchange on hot issues in the country. But for those of you who have interests in customized reports, in-depth analysis, and exclusive news you need to go to a paid service at yosef-ardi.com or contact me at yosef_ardi@yahoo.com. Wish you all the best and Happy New Year 2007!

READ MORE!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You for providing us with such great news, articles and comments!!!

Wishing You A Very Happy New Year and May You Have a Very Succesful and Healthy New Year 2007!!!

January 02, 2007 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home