Monday, November 20, 2006

Indonesians in Singapore

Singapore-listed KS Energy Services Ltd, a company controlled by Indonesian businessman Kris Wiluan, has established a new JV in BVI called Blue Ocean Explorer Limited with Pacific Exploration Pte Ltd to own a refurbished seismic exploration vessel. KS Energy & Pacific own 50% shares respectively.

Meanwhile, Wilmar International---partly owned by Indonesian-born Martua Sitorus, has increased its ownership at Sheringham International Limited to 38.1% and acquired 70% shares in KemOleo Pte Ltd (the remaining 30% shares are held by Mr Rahul Kahe, who is the head of Bio-Fuels).




Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about Lippo group that expanding(Moving???)in singapore. (Buying/develop properties,etc) . The lates is they buy shares in Robinson , which unfortunately trigger resignation of their directors.


November 21, 2006 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home